1. I’m a Lawyer, not a politician, and will not be influenced by special interest groups.
2. Experience – I have 15 years of experience practicing law IN the courtroom http://bit.ly/LIBcpV
3. Integrity – I’ve received a perfect 5/5 A/V rating from my peers for skill and integrity. http://bit.ly/KXm7D3
4. Leadership – I have led large litigation teams, statewide civic, business and charitable groups and statewide legal organizations with even more lawyers than the Utah Attorney General’s office. http://bit.ly/LIBcpV
5. I vehemently oppose Obamacare and will oppose any Federal mandate that infringes on our sovereignty.http://bit.ly/La6a84
6. I will protect Utah families by fighting White Collar crime and Affinity Fraud. http://bit.ly/La6a84
7. I will protect Utah families from violent crimes like domestic abuse and crimes towards children and will prosecute these crimes to the fullest extent of the law to secure a safe living environment in which to raise our families. http://bit.ly/La6a84
8. Endorsements – I am endorsed by hundreds of Legal, Business, and Community leaders, who are committed to the safety and economic security of Utah. http://bit.ly/MvQkod
9. I have been selected as both the Utah and National Young Lawyer of the Year by the Utah State Bar and American Bar Association. http://bit.ly/LIBcpV
10. I am committed to returning the Attorney General’s office back to the people by bringing Efficiency and Transparency and practicing an Open Door Policy. http://bit.ly/La6a84
Vote for Sean Reyes and give Utah the Attorney General it deserves. For polling locations, go to
With gratitude and appreciation,
P.S. Remember, even if you are currently an unaffiliated voter, you can still register to vote in the Republican Primary today at the polls!